Well Come You

Nature Is a Writers Good friend.
Nice to See You There. I Hope You Will Like My Articles All About Global. Hope to See You Visit My Blog Again
.
Thank You



Friday, August 26, 2011

Why love nature: Find the answer there


I love nature. If anyone asks me “where you fell comfortable to live?” No doubt my answer will be Village. If you want to fell the real test of nature, you have to visit villages. Village is a place where you can live a pure, sound and healthy life. There you will find zero environment pollution. You will be able get pure oxygen, which you need to alive.

Village will enable you to swim in River, pond and canals. Here you can swim much better then a swimming poll. You will fell the freedom of swimming there.

When I visit villages, I find all the charming natural beauties emerging from the mist and water. When birds chirping, I fell like I am in the haven of music. When I see people playing there traditional games I enjoyed them very much. As well I try to join with them.

When I see a farmer growing food and vegetables in any farmland, I feel something like very charming. When I saw a fisherman fishing in a river or canals, I try to find a nature feeling there.  Even I can fell and can understand the importance of living in the nature when I see kids play around a farm land. I try to understand how they are free from pollution and how they feel the natural environment.

However if you ever live in a natural environment, you will feel all this facts. Ask yourself “why I love nature?” and then reply your self with all those I have mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment