Well Come You

Nature Is a Writers Good friend.
Nice to See You There. I Hope You Will Like My Articles All About Global. Hope to See You Visit My Blog Again
.
Thank You



Sunday, July 03, 2011

Let’s make our Beautiful Earth Greener and more Beautiful.

Who don’t want to live in a healthy or beautiful greener earth? But we are not still working for it seriously. Some of us are working very hard to make our earth greener and on the other hand most of us destroying all there attempt.

We need to be together to save ourselves. We need to work together to stop global warming. We need to help each other. We should take this opportunity to make our earth pollution free.

To make our beautiful earth more beautiful we should run tree plantation program. Promise yourself every holiday or a free day you will run a tree plantation program. As well you will inspire others to do it.

Never cut down trees. If you cut down trees, it has a great effect on our environment, nature and our existence. If you cut trees, it influences global warming to increase.

Try to stay close to nature, try to make our beautiful earth greener. We can do it, yes we can, just need to be responsible, conscious and nature lover.

So let us make a greener earth by staying close to the nature.

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Hi..... Ur blog is very intersting... We should follow these thing 2 make our earth healthy and clean..... Very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your suggestion. I will write about that topic you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    beautiful earth

    ReplyDelete