Well Come You

Nature Is a Writers Good friend.
Nice to See You There. I Hope You Will Like My Articles All About Global. Hope to See You Visit My Blog Again
.
Thank You



Sunday, August 07, 2011

Loving, inspiring and mind blowing natural quotes.

I am sharing Some great Natural Beauty quotes quotes:

Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
Rabindranath Tagore

Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
Har Borland


Naturehas given man one tongue, but two ears, that we may hear twice as much as wespeak.
Epictetus


Comeforth into the light of things, Let Nature be your teacher.
 William Wordsworth

If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
Percy Bysshe Shelley

To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
Mahatma Gandhi


Shall I not have intelligence with the earth? Am I not partly leaves and vegetable mould myself?
Henry David Thoreau

There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story.
Linda Hogan


The sun, with all those plants revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
Galileo

  
Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.
Rachel Carson


There is not a sprig of grass that shoots uninteresting to me.
Thomas Jefferson


Study nature, not books.
Jean Louis Agassiz

Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
Rachel Carson


 
 I hope all of you like those Natural beauty quotes very much.

Some other exclusive Quotes on Natural Beauty


Source: Books, Magazines, Newspaper ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment