Well Come You

Nature Is a Writers Good friend.
Nice to See You There. I Hope You Will Like My Articles All About Global. Hope to See You Visit My Blog Again
.
Thank You



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Inspiring Natural Beauty quotes, you always love.


What is inspiring to me? When anyone asks me, I gotta say it’s nothing but natural beauty quotes. Natural beauty quotes really boost up inspiration, they boost up my youth, and they teach me how to live. As we know Nature is the subject which we love very much. We always try to stay close to Nature.

I gonna share some natural beauty quotes with all of you. Here they are:

  1. "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

  1. I sometimes think ne'er grows so red, the rose,
    Where some buried Caesar bled,
    and every hyacinth the garden rows
    dropt' in her lap from some once lovely head

     3. I think that I will never see, a poem lovely as a tree

    when the rainbow glows, God smiles

    a scene that only man can see


4.  The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity . . . and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself.
William Blake


5. Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.
GĂ©rard de Nerval


6. The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage; they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human.
Victor Hugo


7. As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I'll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I'll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can.
John Muir


8. Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere.
Pascal


9. Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes - every form of animate or inanimate existence leaves its impress upon the soul of man.
Orison Swett Marden (1850-1924) Founder, Success Magazine

10. “I just want the world to give nature the opportunity to survive.”

So my valuable reader, how do you fell by reading all this Natural beauty quotes? Don't you fell the opportunity to stop global warming to live a better life.



Resource: Books,Web,Magazines and Newspapers


To read more exclusive click on Quotes on Natural Beauty
Read article on " why love nature? "

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment