Well Come You

Nature Is a Writers Good friend.
Nice to See You There. I Hope You Will Like My Articles All About Global. Hope to See You Visit My Blog Again
.
Thank You



Saturday, August 06, 2011

Why I love Nature and Natural Environment?

I love Nature. I love Natural Environment. When I stay in Natural Environment, I feel like I am in the haven. Nature makes my mind fresh. Nature makes my mind pure and great. When I fell tired I always felt the opportunity to visit in a Natural Environment, Because Natural Environment makes my whole body calm and quite. So I love Nature and Natural Environment.



Now a day’s Natural Environment is very rare, everything has filled with artificial things. If we want to live a healthy and sound life then we need Natural Environment. Because Natural Environment provides us pure air and air keep us alive.


To keep our Nature and Natural Environment pollution free, we need to run tree plantation programs. We should have to stop deforestation.

Nature and Natural Environment is very important to end Global Warming and Climate Change



2 comments: